Macintosh (The Original)
Macintosh SE/30 - IIcx (without NuBus)
- Page 1-> 68030, 68881/882, PDS
- Page 2-> ROM Simm, RAM Adr. Mux.
- Page 3-> GLUE Chip, RAM Simm
- Page 4-> VIA1, VIA2, RTC, ADB
- Page 5-> Video Interface
- Page 6-> SCSI, SWIM
- Page 6a-> SCSI, SWIM Page 2
- Page 7-> RS422, ASC, SONY Snd
- Page 8-> Power Conn.,
I ordered these Schematics from Apple, Germany as i worked as a technican in a local Apple Center. Use the "Schematic Order Form".
Yes, i have Apple or Clones Schematics, too.